donderdag 18 juni 2009

VI: is eerder op de notel geweest - druk in de weer met "graancirkels"


VI gisteren vanuit Hotel de Kroon in Oirschot:

HGR, dear,

Just realized, I've been here before twice!

Had some kids make some of those test messages from grain fields just behind that lawyer Guido Sanders home! Like 300ft away.

Two years in a row on the same fields.

It was in 2004 and 2005. Funny!

And on Google Earth still!

Guido Sanders wasn't in his office, so I drove to the "Notel", but "niet thuis".

Yes, maybe you're right. I might have left my brain in Helgoland. Will leave Sanders alone.

Met someone though in "de Kroon". You know that I like women better.

the cat is a burden. He almost jumped of on the freeway. Can't leave him though, now I called him "Five".

Don't forget to send those mails to the judge in Alkmaar. I read his messages. Childish indeed. Little man.

I have copies, will hand them over to him or his lady.

IV